In order for us to change your Amazon links, you need to create an Administrator login to your site for us to use.
- In your WordPress dashboard, click Users in the sidebar and then click the Add New button at the top
- Use theblogfixer for the Username and email@example.com for the email.
- Ensure box is checked for Send User Notification.
- Make sure to select Administrator in the Role drop down menu.
- Click the Add New User button.
- Note: For security, please do not send us the password you use to login to your dashboard.
Once your credentials have been received and verified, your site will enter a queue to be fix, after which we will send your results via email.
Looking forward to applying your service!