Thank you for your purchase! In order to get started, we need the following information:
- Create an administrator user on your blog for The Blog Fixer. For instructions, click here.
- Use theblogfixer for the Username and email@example.com for the email.
- Ensure the Send User Notification option is checked.
- Make sure to select Administrator in the Role drop down menu.
- Note: If you have used our service in the past and the credentials we used are still valid, this step is unnecessary.
- For instructions, click here or watch the video below::
- Fill out the Nofollow Form to help us find the links on your site to nofollow.
- Make sure to sign up for your 1 month free trial of the Live Fix feature (Free trial automatically applied at checkout). This feature will be enabled when your services are rendered. New Customers Only.
- As a bonus, we will apply our Link Target Fix, changing external links to open in new tabs and internal links to open in the same tab. If you don’t want us to apply this fix, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive your Content Audit Statistical Report in an email after your services are finished. Also, you will be receiving our weekly Content Audit Checklist Guide email series.
- Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Once the above information has been received we will contact you with information on when your service will be applied.
Please see our Welcome Page for information on how the services are applied.
Sorry, trouble retrieving order receipt.
* Note – All subscriptions will automatically renew until cancelled.