Thank you for your purchase! In order to get started, we need the following information:
- Create an administrator user on your blog for The Blog Fixer.
- Use theblogfixer for the Username and email@example.com for the email.
- Ensure the Send User Notification option is checked.
- Make sure to select Administrator in the Role drop down menu.
- Note: If you have used our service in the past and the credentials we used are still valid, this step is unnecessary.
- For instructions, click here or watch the video below:
- Fill out all fix customization forms or perform other instructions listed next to any individual products in the Products section below.
- Make sure to sign up for your 1 month free trial of the Live Fix feature (Free trial automatically applied at checkout). This feature will be enabled when your services are rendered. New Customers Only. (You’ll need to be logged in with your user that was created and sent in an email with your initial purchase. If you don’t know your password, you can reset it here.)
- You will receive your Content Audit Statistical Report in an email after your services are finished.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Once the above information has been received we will contact you with information on when your service will be applied.
Please see our Welcome Page for information on how the services are applied.
Sorry, trouble retrieving payment receipt.
* Note – All subscriptions will automatically renew until cancelled.