Create an administrator user on your blog for The Blog Fixer.
In order to receive your Site Scan results, you need to create an Administrator login to your site. This step takes no more than 5 minutes and reserves your place in line, so do it right now!
- In your WordPress dashboard, click Users in the sidebar and then click the Add New button at the top
- Use theblogfixer for the Username and email@example.com for the email.
- Ensure box is checked for Send User Notification.
- Make sure to select Administrator in the Role drop down menu.
- Click the Add New User button.
- Note: For security, please do not send us the password you use to login to your dashboard.
To see this process in action, watch the video below.
Once your credentials have been received, your site will enter a queue to be scanned, after which we will send your results via email. Sites are scanned in the order in which we receive their login information, so get yours in soon!
After submission we’ll send a confirmation email within a few days with an estimate on when your scan will take place.
- Optional but still Super Helpful: – Sign up for our free Content Audit Email Course
- You will receive your Content Audit Statistical Report in an email after your scan is finished.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Please see our Welcome Page for information on how the services are applied.