You’re just one step away from receiving your site scan report – packed with important information to help improve your site’s performance, search rankings, and compliance.
Insider secret: This is the same report popular SEO expert HashTagJeff includes in his audits!
This step takes no more than 2 minutes and reserves your place in line, so do it right now!
Useful and Easy
I can’t tell you how useful your site scan has been, not to mention how easy it was to get you set up to fix everything for me. Super time saver. Thanks! — Linda of AsWeSawIt.com
Create an administrator user on your blog for The Blog Fixer.
In order to receive your Site Scan results, you need to create an Administrator login to your site.
- In your WordPress dashboard, click Users in the sidebar and then click the Add New button at the top
- Use theblogfixer for the Username and email@example.com for the email.
- Ensure box is checked for Send User Notification.
- Make sure to select Administrator in the Role drop down menu.
- Click the Add New User button.
- Note: For security, please do not send us the password you use to login to your dashboard.
Once your credentials have been received and verified, your site will enter a queue to be scanned, after which we will send your results via email.
Sites are scanned in the order in which we receive their login information, so get yours in soon!
After submission we’ll send a confirmation email within a few days with an estimate on when your scan will take place.
You’re one step away from getting your roadmap to a better site.
Looking forward to sending you your report!