Summary of steps from the video:
- Click on the Tool URL from your service complete report in your dashboard to load the tool.
- Go through each image and check out the default alt text
- If you are good with the default text, click the Confirm link. The image will marked to be updated and hidden.
- If the default alt text is not correct, make changes in the New Alt box and click Confirm. (You must click Confirm for your changes to be saved).
- Continue on until all images you want to change have been confirmed. If you don’t want to change the alt value for an image, simply don’t click Confirm. Unconfirmed images will not be changed.
- You can close the page and return via the Tool URL again at any time. Your progress will be saved.
- If you’d like to see the images you have confirmed, click Show Confirmed Alt Values at the top of the table. You can then Unconfirm any image if you made a mistake.
- Once you are done confirming all images you care to, click the Fix My Blog button near the top. You should only do this one time – when you have completed going through all the images.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you have along the way.